1. Right now I am totally alone in the house. I love my family, but sometimes it's nice to be alone too.
2. My son and I got a lot of cleaning up done today. The light is still not visible at the end of the tunnel, but I feel like we've made some headway.
3. I'm humless for the moment (that makes being home that much more special).
4. Supper is simmering on the stove.
5. The sun is shining in the window.
6. I'm drinking a great fruit kefir smoothie.
My knitting mojo has been hibernating lately. There are too many balls being juggled and knitting has sifted to the bottom of the priority pile. A little gets done each day, but that doesn't translate into many finished projects. A cool item I finished about a month ago is a biscuit blanket (it's like a giant dishcloth to keep biscuits/buns warm in). You just have to love that name! And when a friend gave me a kit to make one, I was so happy. Now I have the pattern and can make more. The cotton yarn was sooo wonderful to work with. It has me spoiled and I won't want to go back to the cheap dishcloth cotton.